Our products perform vital tasks. You need to ensure they are operational at all times. Regardless of where you are in the world, we have a network of highly trained technicians able to deal with your servicing needs. We provide a wide array of services throughout the lifecycle of the product to keep you up and running with a minimum downtime.
Digitron is pleased to offer an on-site service team who are committed to fulfilling your repair, servicing and calibration needs.
- Quick turnaround, dependent on account status or quotation requests
- All units are provided with an in-house Traceable to National Standards (UKAS) certificate
- Calibration Traceable to National Standards (UKAS) on non-Digitron products
- No investigation fees! Just pay for freight if quotation is declined.
- We can arrange next-day collection with a courier service for safe delivery of product and provide proof of delivery and signature if required
- We can arrange full UKAS certificates on all Digitron and non-Digitron products
- We can offer loan units whilst your product is being serviced
- Digitron-maintained Service Contracts for large and regular quantities available; please call to discuss your requirements and price.
Traceable calibration capabilities
Simulated inputs type:
K (-199.0 TO +1300°C)
T (-199.0 TO 400°C)
PT100 (-100 TO 800°C)
|Instrument & probe
Using digital stirred Waterbath range: -30 to +100°C
Using dry block +21 to 400°C
(mbar, Bar PSI, Pascal)
|Range 0-25mbar, 0-130mbar, 0-2Bar, 0-7Bar, 0-10Bar & 0-2Bar absolute (Vacuum)|
|Relative humidity||0 to 100% & -30 to 100°C (Using environmental chamber)|
|Airflow||0 to 10m/s (Using bench top wind tunnel)|
Prior to returning your product for servicing please request an RMA number which in return you will receive a PDF copy of an RMA document to be enclosed with your product.
For RMA requests please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details to include in your e-mail request:
- Product code
- Serial number
- Reason for return
- Full return address & contact details
Upon receipt you should receive an RMA within 24 hours or alternatively it can be verbally requested, please call 01803 407688.
Please call our service department direct on: +44 (0)1803 407688.
Instruments for repair and calibration should be sent to:
Digitron Instrumentation Ltd